Ah, why god gave us the internet 🙂
Archive for the 'varia' Category
Story goes: Shannon (the secretary) has lost her cat and has asked David (the graphic designer) to help with a lost poster. Read the brilliantly written email correspondence here.
Search tool to ‘unsuck‘ terrible business jargon. Especially love these ones:
- Content Creation – Unsucked: Writing
- Creative (n.), Creatives – Unsucked: Professional designer, illustrator, composer, filmmaker, or writer. Not your magic pixel-monkey
- Make It Pop : This looks great, but if you can make it pop a bit more, we’ll be done here – Unsucked: Add cliche elements to a site’s visual design (e.g., ribbon, drop-shadow, bevel)
- Reinvent the Wheel – Unsucked: Waste time
- Social Media Guru : The company’s social media guru thinks we should be on Facebook – Unsucked: Douche rocket
- Soft Launch : We need to soft launch this website to meet our deadline – Unsucked: Release to the public without publicity (to meet a deadline, while praying no one looks at it yet)
Write by hand on your computer! Go to Pilot Handwriting, turn your handwriting into a digital font and send handwritten e-mails to your friends.